Where’s my property line?
The most common surveying we do relates to land boundaries.
– A neighbor is putting up a fence. Is it in the right place?
– You want to buy some land from a neighbor to put a garage next to your house.
– Loggers are cutting next door to your woodlot- are they cutting your trees?
– you need a building permit for a new house or an addition and a survey is required
What we do
We review the deeds and other documents which describe boundaries, make field measurements, and compute the boundaries. This work can be relatively easy or complicated, depending on the quality of the deeds and the physical evidence found.
What you get varies with your needs
– recover lot corners and mark property lines with flagging or paint
– set lost property corners
– issue a formal survey plan showing monuments and structures